TOYSREVIL in Bangkok & A Look at I LIKE TOYS fanzine!


A spur-of-the-moment decision to make this video of a tired-faced me, presenting on moving visuals my self-published fanzine *I LIKE TOYS* - copies of which are available here in Bangkok, and to be launched online this coming weekend on April 7th. And you read that right, this 'Zine is "FREE", and all you need is to pay for shipping & "handling", and that's it!

See more details and visuals teased thus far on THIS dedicated Facebook-page (and *LIKE* the page!). More details of the 'Zine to happen in the next few - so look for it on TOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK