TOYSREVIL In Thailand

TOYSREVIL-THAILAND_02 TOYSREVIL-THAILAND_01

Stepping unto Thailand ground in Bangkok, is a personal huge step for myself, with this being the first overseas venue I have dared go to by myself, since my Stroke in October 2010. And that I had the chance to return to Thailand since CLEA 2010, was as well a personal "triumph" for me (Much thanks to Napat for the awesomeness!). Now to navigate the next fews days of the CE Contest 2 Final Battle @ Siam Center (March 29-31) where I will be one of the Judges for the contest, as well as attempting to cover the event! Look for the guy with the walking cane (seen above), and remember to say *HI* folks!

TOYSREVIL-THAILAND_03

Above are some snaps of the hostel I am currently staying at: Lub*d (at Silom) - "Lub d" is Thai for 'a good night's sleep'" - and it has Wifi, so I'm set! LOL

Check out my Instagram-streams @ statigr.am/toysrevil and/or instagrid.me/toysrevil, or my Twiiter-stream @toysrevil to (hopefully) see some snaps of the event, and more, perhaps? And as well get in touch with me via my Facebook events page HERE or DM me, and I'll try my best to hook-up with you folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK