TOYSREVIL @ Thailand Creative & Design Center

Sketch 2555-03-30 09_54_53

Check out this caricature sketch of the three speakersdone by Kiattisak Phlokha (of Dreampath Studio) for when we spoke at TCDC today (Thailand Creative & Design Center) as part of the "Business Networking" session. Lisa Lee spoke on her Liselle character, while Luk Chee Chew of Fusion Wave shared with folks about his Dweey character and branding. And yes, the dude on the far-left is me (thanks for making me look decent!) and I spoke at length on how to promote yourself/your work in this digital age. I even had a chance to give away 3 of my self-published fanzines! (More on that soon, folks ;p). Hope you folks had a good time listening to us!

IMG_0070 IMG_0072

What I enjoy about my time there at TCDC was the location itself - which has black walls, and a swell cafe (decent prices too) and the open atrium-space where he had our talk, was facing an exhibition showcasing "The Power of Comics" - exceptionally cool! (But alas brought mty spanking new digital camera but left the battery charging still in the hostel room - D'oh!). The mini-exhibition shows until Sunday tho, so I really hope to get back there for a peep, and maybe a cuppa :)

TCDC is at the 24th floor of The Emporium Tower (622 Sukhumvit 24, Bangkok 10110). Thanks for the invite Napat!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK