About That Lady Maxx Comicbook Page from Andy Heng

REIGN-OF-MAXX

This is the reason why the blog has not been up-to-speed the last few days: my frantic rush to complete a task whose dateline has long exceeded it's expiry date, but for the generosity of Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co! I will be having a single page in the upcoming Lady Maxx comicbook to showcase my illustration - slated for a debut at San Diego Comic Con 2012 (and hopefully after that, making it's way to Singapore for STGCC in September ;p).

Sorry, these are the only cropped-peeks I'm showing, and you'll have to pick up the first issue of Lady Maxx to see the full reveal! Thanks for the opportunity, Mark!

MAXX-FB
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK