About That Wunderland War Bundle Sale

20272_large 20271_large

Now, these days I seldom do much "SALES"-posts - main reason as it wouldn't really be fair to my advertisers seen on the top menu-left of this page (yes, go click them to buy toys, GO), unless I myself are "guilty" of procuring items from them myself! Case in point, WunderlandWar is currently having sales on their toys via store.paperandplastick.com, whereby some figurines are being bundled together for a swell price (I have just bought myself the above two pairs actually :p) - which includes Monkey Assassins, Cult Leader and Eight Hands for Bad Habits Octopus (click on these links to view visual review of them from my own collection) … Now I am extremely happy that my W.W.-collection is just about complete!

20268_large 20269_large
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK