Bizmoggi: The 'Real' First Toy from South Africa?

Come-play

Seems my previously featured "Keg 0'Boom" by The Given may not exactly be the "first" locally produced toy in South Africa, when apparently, another toy made it's debut in 2011, by the name of BIZMOGGI - as designed by Ghia Human! She had spent an amount of time and effort putting together an email to me with materials, which I have since chosen to share with folks here.
"Bizmoggi has been put forward/sold and pre-launched as collectors item designer art toys and apparel which is stated on the tshirt tag. It was first promoted in joburg at a collab launch with Ke-ai in August 2011 and 20 were sold between the 2 exhibition/launches in CT in Nov 2011 and Jan 2012. (See the flyer for the exhib called ‘The Effect’ where it clearly states “featuring Bizmoggi vinyl toy and art apparel”). ~mentioned Ghia.
The-Big-Issue
"*NB After the very 1st co-launch of Bizmoggi with Ke-ai, I was asked by ‘Design is a good idea’ to submit the story of Bizmoggi (where I mention a discussion with Toitoy re: SA needing it’s first toy).

Then, with the second run of my exhibition I was interviewed by The Big Issue where it states that I’ve produced South Africa’s 1st designer toy . The Cape Times talks about my exhibition and being a artist on the whole and we discuss the development of my toy…"
~added Ghia.
CAPE-TIMES-SUZY-Q
"You may check out the website www.bizmoggi.com and the Bizmoggi page on my facebook page, this has all been going for a while. I intend on contacting you when my 2nd edition comes out." ~ended Ghia.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK