Custom-Feature: Eyes of the Dragon Mystery Machine by AW177 @ Tenacious Toys Candy-Coated Custom Show

AW177 "Eyes of the Dragon" Mystery Machine AW177 "Eyes of the Dragon" Mystery Machine
AW177 "Eyes of the Dragon" Mystery Machine AW177 "Eyes of the Dragon" Mystery Machine

Allen Wen aka AW177 shares with us words and pics of his custom-submission for Tenacious Toys' Candy Coated Custom Show - done on a 10" Mad*L and called the "Eyes of the Dragon" Mystery Machine.
"The theme of the show was either candy or something British; I decided to focus on doing something totally different than my usual work. I wanted to create a piece that not only would allow people to view it but also had them play with it. After much deliberation and trial-and-errors, I decided to concentrate on making a real working gumball/mystery machine." ~mentioned Allen.
"This was probably my most ambitious and first functioning custom vinyl toy. I chose to not do too much paint work on the figure and keep it more to a mystery machine. Character on the front says dragon, one on the back is my last name. My piece will be up for sale here." ~Read more on Allen's blog.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK