LOCKOUT: First 5 Minutes & Trailer


VID-DESCRIPT: 'The first five minutes of the new Luc Besson film 'Lockout' starring Guy Pearce and Maggie Grace. A man wrongly convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage against the U.S. is offered his freedom if he can rescue the president's daughter from an outer space prison taken over by violent inmates.' (Video via Deadline.com via SlashFilm)


And while I've posted the trailer (seen above) on my Popcorn-X Facebook, this is the first time I am showcasing LOCKOUT here on TOYSREVIL, and I have to say, I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to be seeing this! Not least because it stars Guy Pierce and is produced by Luc Besson (Directorial-credits are shared between two folks: James Mather and Stephen St. Leger), but also the premise reminds so much of "Escape from New York" (but without the iconic-characters like Snake Plissken - which could be made into toy figurines ;p), but in the heartless confines of outer-space! "Prison Break" and "Space" = two of my favorite Top-10-phrases for movies for me muahahahaha

Hey, when I saw the standee in Bangkok (in 'MBK'), I was so excited to jump in the theatre to watch it! But alas, LOCKOUT premieres only April 13th (which is SOON!!!!!).

LOCKOUT-STANDEE-01
LOCKOUT-STANDEE-02 LOCKOUT-STANDEE-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK