More Images of Frank Kozik's NIKE SB Dunk

KOZIK-NIKE-01 KOZIK-NIKE-02

More product images of Frank Kozik's "Nike SB Dunk High Premium QS" (Steel Green/Olive Khaki-Safety Orange-Cargo Khaki / 313171-328) has hit the net and SneakerNews has the snaps! As for availability, this rumored to be releasing this month, but there is no tangible confirmation beyond such - so do check with your retailers for availability. I am severely egging to own a pair, but reckon I've not know to rock a hi-top since my faux-Made-in-China-Chucks in school decades back lol

KOZIK-NIKE-03

Do pardon the hype, but I really like'em!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK