NKOTB:420 from Healeymade

NKOTB

PRODUCT-PRESS: 'Celebrate all things green with these all pink concoctions! In celebration of 4/20, Healeymade has created a special batch of resin goodies called NKOTB : 420. This mashup of two popular 80's toy lines are made in limited editions and hand cast in a delicious clear pink resin. Available via myplasticheart while supplies last on 4/20 at 4:20pm EST for $19.99. Light it up!'

And while I am left stumped with which two 80's toy-lines they are from, I remember a time in the early 2000s, when I was involved in producing a weekly television show on a local free-to-air channel, which featured new music videos, for which I proposed the name "New Clips On The Block" aka NCOTB - for which the powers that be accepted, much to my astonishment! But hey, that was my "claim-to-fame" in a day which nobody really cared about anyways ~ LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK