Official Trailer for 'Total Recall'


And so the "official" trailer for TOTAL RECALL has gone "live" (also viewable via Apple.com / based on imagery from the previously posted 30-seconds leak) and I find myself utterly excited to watch this! Primarily because the city-scape somehow reminded me of something that would have been utterly awesome if used in the remake of AKIRA - but hey, that's just me projecting my desires unto others LOL


Also interesting are the duo websites available to navigate thru: the "official" movie website @ www.welcometorecall.com, and the seemingly "viral" set-up @ www.welcometorekall.com. A remake of the original 1990-moive, Total Recall stars Colin Farrell, Kate Beckingsale (why she looks like a vampire happily-hungry for warm flesh, in this trailer, is beyond me) and Mrs Justin Timberlake aka Jessica Biel - launches August 3rd.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK