Reveal of Jus-Clownin Series 2 Custom-Dunnys from JFury

JUS-CLOWIN

We've previously featured the WIPs, now JFury reveals the entire line-up for his custom 3"-Dunny series titled "Jus-Clownin"! On sale via www.furiouscustoms.bigcartel.com (more pics HERE on my FB-album!), they are released "in honor of my first year in the customizing scene." ~mentioned Justin Philips, along with a "surprise":
"There is also the surprise figure that won't be revealed until 3pm pacific when the series goes up for sale. I will tell you that it is a 6" Fatcap done in my crazy clown style. Hope you guys like em I think they are some of my best yet."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK