1st Promotional Image for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

original

First promotional image for Frank Millers's Sin City: "A DAME TO KILL FOR". To be directed by Robert Rodriguez, this sequel to SIN CITY is planned for a 2013-premiere, with Frank Miller writing.
SYNPSIS: 'In the dark bowels of Sin City, Dwight plans to have his vengeance against the woman who betrayed him, Ava Lord, while Nancy is trying to cope with Hartigan's death.' [IMDb]
I had good memories of the noir-laden cinematic outing the first time around, and might have even "wowed" at the visuals, but frankly it got boring and mundane pretty quick, and frankly the most I remember about the film, were the character posters (shown below). Even Jessica Alba could not keep me at attention for long. Let's hope they can pump me my dose of black-n-white noir-lurve this time around...

221858_150914141641751_138293942903771_344165_8209360_n
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK