4 Minute Preview for 'The Amazing Spider-Man' Movie


I think I realize the reason why I couldn't get over-excited for this film - tis because I felt I had watched it already - with Sam Raimi's trilogy featuring Toby McGuire as "Peter Parker". Regardless of it being "good or bad", the fact that it has already come to pass, does not endeavor me to look forward to this. And suddenly watching this video, the visual mood reminded me so much of 'Fantastic Four 2' as well, which frankly did not rock my boat. I am truly hoping my fears would be unfounded.

ASIDE: And I am utterly tired of seeing a ray shooting up into the clouds and something engulfs the sky in a word beautiful color! Do you realize a whole lot of films employ this tactic? STOP IT, scriptwriters, please!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK