About That Lady Thor Cosplay by Toni Darling

LADY-THOR-01

The above image had been circulating on Facebook for a couple of days now, and although admittedly I had been entranced with said image (how could I not?) - I did not think to much of it until I re-watched Marvel's THOR again, and had developed new-found 'lurve' for it - so I HAD to track the image down, and it features LADY THOR being cosplayed by Toni Darling! A smattering of images are hereby judiciously posted here, and you can vend more via theuniblog. FORSOOTH! VERILY! (yes, the images makeths me want to punch my hands in the air and shout happily in exclamation). Heh.

LADY-THOR-02 LADY-THOR-03
LADY-THOR-04

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK