Custom-Feature: MegaMunny by JRAD

AMUNNY-JRAD-01
"In honor of Munny month and having done a 3" dunny/ 7"munny in similar fashion, I once again paid homage to one of my favorite films, JAWS. From the beginning of this project I had decided that I didn't want this one so "in your face". Just a very simple and subtle design. The main features being the yellow barrels, arm with tattoo and the lettering on the back of the head which is a reference to a line from JAWS in which the mayor says "AMITY as you know means friendship". ~mentioned JRAD.
AMUNNY-JRAD-02

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK