Custom-Feature: Punk 3A zomb by Custard4gravy

IMG_6258

Andy Mitchell aka custard4gravy shares with us images of his PUNK ZOMB - featuring a 3A Toys Zomb, made not for a commission nor particular intention but to have fun! Andy added; "Thought you might like a look at this I've been working on. Not for anything in particular, just been meaning to do something with my original zomb (the one that got replaced when Ash wasn't happy with original paint job!!)"

I really enjoy a good custom, made particularly not for sale nor any show but for the joy of doing it, which reminds me of the 1/6-hobby when folks custom / kitbash characters for themselves .. but that's just me :) - Check out more images of his build here on Flickr!

IMG_6263 IMG_6277 IMG_6268
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK