Custom-Feature: Toshiro XD Mini Diorama from Quiccs

TOSHIRO-CUSTOM-01
TOSHIRO-CUSTOM-02

Juanito Maiquez aka QUICCS shares with us the final image for this Toshiro XD Mini Diorama (WIP teased HERE) - featuring a 2.5" inch Custom RX-78-2 figure on a mini-dioramic base - and barring the roughness of the edges - is extreme mecha-eye-candy for me! As for availability of this one-off-item to the general public, Juanito mentions: " I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but I'll definitely put it up beside my shoes on an exhibit soon :)"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK