Custom HD-2 & Limited Edition Prints from Plaseebo for BITS @ Lot F Gallery

PLASEEBO-HD2-01
PLASEEBO-HD2-02

Plaseebo shares with us some news of his involve,net with the upcoming BITS show @ Lot F Gallery - first up with the above-featured "HD-2" custom, along with a back-story write-up of Bob's version of Humpty Dumpty (Click on image to read in full). THis is just one of the customs from Bob to be on display, and as for how that custom happened, read the story in Bob's own words:
"In April Todd and Will sent me a grab bag of bits and pieces from their studio in Boston to use in building a figure for the "BITS" show at Lot F Gallery.

I was hesitant at first as it felt like having someone else pick out the colors you could paint with. But the idea grew on me and I could not resist the opportunity to work with those wonderful vacuum tubes. My original thought was to use everything they sent to me in one large figure. However as I began sketching, HD2 showed himself to me and I could not resist bringing him back from the dead."
~shared Bob Conge.
PLASEEBO-BITS-PRINTS-01
PLASEEBO-BITS-PRINTS-02

Besides custom pieces, Bob will as well have a few of his new print editions made available at BITS! Featuring imagery from 3D-dioramas, these are jumbo folio giclee prints, sized 18" x 24" images on 24" x 32" sheets of 200 gsm archival cotton rag paper. They come hand-signed and numbered in an edition of 50 each. Interested parties are to look out for them, or ask the gallery direct.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK