Free Comic Book Day In Singapore With GnB Comics

FCBD-GNB-01
FCBD-GNB-02 FCBD-GNB-03

If the above were the free comics for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY @ GnB Comics yesterday on the first Saturday? Then I am in man-tears and wept silently within of what I had missed! Both Nicola Scott and Ardian Syaf on hand for signing and the release of their prints [See more event images on their Facebook-album].

FCBD-GNB-04

As well they had a sign-n-sketch going on at The Cathay that same afternoon, where even "Captain America" turned up! Check out more images of that event here - which also saw a number of locally-based artists signing for folks. Now that's pretty much a swell FCBD I've seen! Hope to be able to make the trek myself to these activities next year, I guess … Hope you folks had a swell FCBD!

FCBD-GNB-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK