My 'Free Comic Book Day' Stash courtesy of GnB Comics

FCBD_GNB_01

Sunday was a good day. Not only did I have a chance to meetup with loads of folks and friends (and yakked for 5+ hours lol) but also got my stack of comics for Free Comic Book Day from Leonard from GnB Comics! FREE COMICS = Hell Yeah!

FCBD_GNB_02

Managed to read The Avengers on the ride home (Ultron is Back! WHOO-HOO) and as well a swell treat of getting a 2000AD issue! Been decades since I owned one (i have a decent collection from decades back, mind you ;p) and that brought back an awesome feeling of … "comfort", and I am thankful for that. Thanks Leonard and Bernard!

Go check out GnB Comics at comic.com.sg and their Facebook-page HERE! GnB Comics is situated at Blk 1 Rochor Center #02-500, Singapore (6837 2280).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK