Only The Living Can Kill The Dead: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Red Band Trailer


To much darkness for my liking - and by that I meant the clarity (or lack thereof) of the visuals … and yes, I know it is about 'vampires' … but sadly it might not go down well with my post-Stroke double-vision, but i reckon you regular folks'll do fine with it :)
WHAT: 'The official red band trailer for 'Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter' starring Benjamin Walker (Abraham Lincoln), Rufus Sewell (Adam) and Dominic Cooper (Henry Sturgess). Directed by Timur Bekmambetov and produced by Tim Burton.'
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK