POP! Vinyls: Sheldon from Big Bang Theory & Alan+Carlos from Hangover from Funko

FUNKO-SHELDON

While the above SHELDON COOPER from Big Bang Theory will somehow be made part of my humble POP! Vinyl collection (would be extremely fun if he came with interchangeable tees tho!), the below sculpt of Alan and Carlos only serves to pique my interest in watching The Hangover (no, I've watched neither episodes, and yes, I am serious in my statement). Successful-toy crossover marketing? Probably so! Besides my 'weak-mind', do check with your fav retailers for availability and price, for when they are released July 5th, 2012!

FUNKO-HANGOVER
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK