Prometheus: 'Origins' Featurette & TV Spot (*Spoiler Warning*)


"Origins" Featurette (above) and a spoiler-riffic-TV Spot (via SHH) shown below, for PROMETHEUS. And while I am fearful of watching all these promotional videos, I realize that they are extensions of practically the same sequences in all the other promos thus far, and I surely hope that's not the only best bits we will witness in the entire film (*cough-Avengers-cough*). Nevertheless, I believe in Ridley Scott and that's all I need to know.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK