#TOYPIXDAY: Hellboy Qee

7df53654a30811e1989612313815112c_7
This HELLBOY QEE was actually my first Qee from Toy2R - purchased not too long ago actually, from a local comicbook shop, no less. Blister-carded and pegged located beside the cashier, alongside a Abe Sapien Qee (which I have since regretted not getting as well) I knew I had to get him, especially after gagging about the 8" Versions I had blogged about before, back in 2007!

First released back in July 26, 2006 - this 2 1/2" articulated figurine was initially priced at US$7.99 (which meant SGD$16 as most items are converted double to Sing-dollars in comicbook shops). Once day I hope to own all the 8-inchers, but for now, I am pretty happy with my Hellboy Qee, even if he stands "alone" ;p

BTW - the Qee is not "small" shown alongside the meat bao, as the bun is instead HUGE! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK