#TOYPIXDAY: 'Unknown' Agent by threezero

5f1521608fc911e1a87612313804ec91_7

It is precisely why I have not been able to identify this figure that I have not reviewed it as yet! Produced by threezero and released back in the day when the term "Urban Vinyl" reigned supreme in Hong Kong, and the world! Most folks would be familiar with the Red-sweatered AGENT RAT and the Blue-parka-clad AGENT BIG D (a Ninyoushi exclusive), but this white-hoodie version? I am still at a loss … a MiLK magazine-exclusive, maybe?

I remember owning this figure still sealed in pack so many years ago, but cannot find it since - although I do not remember ever selling it! This has actually plagued me for years, srsly! It was not until 2009, when I spotted an opened version of this on display at one of the shelves at Lou Belle Shop in Bandung, and I KNEW I had to grab it!

The sense of "toy discovery" is indeed a wondrous thing, especially when you're not specifically 'on the hunt' for anything! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK