TOYSREVIL Does Star Wars (Back in 2009) #StarWarsDay


I was planning on doing-up a video/visual review of Star Wars trading cards (I own), but reckon that might take a while to film properly and upload, so instead I have decided to dredge up an old 'making-of' video of when I was invited to draw for TOPPS' Star Wars Galaxy 4 trading card series, back in 2009! Somewhere out there in the Universe, there are 49 x Darth Vader and 49 x Storm Trooper die-cut trading cards with my doodling on them (see images posted on my FB-album).

And so this is my sole "connection" to the Star Wars lore, besides the things I have bought and collected. Will this ever be the 'last'? I certainly hope not :p

SUCKCARDS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK