Tron: Uprising Episode 1 Season 1


We'v seen the teasers, and now thanks to the wonders of the www, we get to see the full first episode of TRON: UPRISING! With over 30 minutes to absorb, a small part of me is fearful to have watched this, as I am worried now how the heck I am going to continuing watching this series, because it is just simply awesome!

Also I'm ready for the toy figurines now, please? And I do mean exactly like the forms and proportions seen in the animation! No teasing, just blister-card it up and peg it, and we'll take it from here :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK