About That R2D2 + C3PO Bikini

R2D2-BIKINI

You know, I really wouldn't know how I'd feel if my future girlfriend/wife/mother-of-my-children refused to don a R2D2 bikini. I'd probably pass on the C3-PO suit (tis a 'dude-robot' in the firs place, ya know?), but R2 is decently 'harmless' (even tho there was a little man operating inside of it) and makes a pretty swell manifestation into a femme-in-bikini, no? Yes, I am overthinking and over-compensating for posting these pics, so I'll shut up now, and let you oggle on at your own leisure :)

R2D2-BIKINI-01
R2D2-BIKINI-02 R2D2-BIKINI-03

From reader "dahem0n", we find out that they were made by Black Milk Clothing.
"They did them about two years ago until (they) got a Cease and desist letter. But now they made a deal with LucasArts to do them as licensed products, and will be back "soon" at about $130 canadian dollars."
Thanks for the headsup!

Source: iwannabeajedi.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK