Danny Choo @ Anime Festival Malaysia 2012

Culture Japan Booth at AFAMY 2012

Click here to view over 70 snaps of Danny Choo's booth at the recently concluded Anime Festival Asia - Malaysia, or go direct to www.dannychoo.com to see them with captions, and for a chance to leave your comments behind. Ironically I've been looking at the AFA-Facebook and could find not much visual record of the event since my last post, so all I can say is Thank Gawds for Danny Choo!

Am left with a tinge of regret, not having the chance to see his booth at last year's AFA, as I had helmed my own table at Artist Alley, and only happened to come by and snap when the event was almost up. Nevertheless hope to pop by this year for AFA if given the chance :)

Culture Japan Booth at AFAMY 2012 Culture Japan Booth at AFAMY 2012
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK