Even More Reveals & Updates for Art Hustle Series 3 Trading Cards

ARTHUSTLE3-01

More reveals for The Art Hustle Series 3 trading cards - featuring (from top-left-right-clockwise: Bonnie Burton (formerly of Star Wars blog-fame). signed cards from Benny and Stephanie of Tenacious Toys, and from Don we have a couple of snaps from BLObPUS and Mad Panda-creator HARIKEN (whom I have bugged for a t/c-swap!). And below we get to have a look at MR DEN's signature cards and sketch cards!

ARTHUSTLE3-02

I love me my trading cards, don't you see? LOL ~ Currently no fixed release date as yet. Do hit up www.thearthustle.com for updates!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK