First Look at Lucky Dollar by Jeremyville x Bigshot Toyworks

Lucky-Dollar
Lucky_dollar_Lucky_Dime

Here's a first look at LUCKY DOLLAR from Jeremyville (image up top) - who is currently working with Klim at Bigshot Toyworks (who is providing digital sculpture and figure development) for this stack of plastic-dollar-bills to be made 3D from his earlier drawing. Would Lucky Dime be too far behind?

I have no further news to share, hence these following music videos to sate your wants … I might well pray to this figure as a deity if ever I get it, so that fortune smiles at me and i win all my lottery buys MUAHAHAHAHAHA





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK