Lady Maxx Comic Book Issue #1 In SG

LADY-MAXX-COMICS-01
LADY-MAXX-COMICS-02

Gleefully, I received my copy of Issue #1 of the LADY MAXX Comic Book in the mail today from Max Toy Co! Excited as I am to flip thru the printed awesomeness, here are instead some sneak-peeks at pages - to tempt you, dear readers - and if you want to score them yourselves, do look for them to be launched at SDCC!

With a cover price of US$5.99, the first issue features nearly 30 pages of sequential stories and pin-up art from Bob Conge, Marcus Conge, Daniel Goffin, Shane Haddy, TOVI, Alex Wald, Mark Nagata, and myself :)

LADY-MAXX-COMICS-03
LADY-MAXX-COMICS-04
LADY-MAXX-COMICS-05

My sincere thanks to Mark for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the comicbook, and I am utterly excited to have my first ever color-work published in a comic! *WHOO-HOO*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK