My Fav Giraffe

GIRAFFE

I mentioned in a previous post, that I had a favorite giraffe toyI was not lying :)

We each have our own toy-stories. We each have our own history of our own personal experiences with toys we own or desire. They might either shape the way we collect since, or decide the choices we take now, or they simply do not matter, and are just a part of the fabric of our conscious or subconscious journey thru a part of our lifetime of toy-collecting.

We might be steadfast in our quests. We might loose our way time and again. We might find ourselves triumphant, or dejected. Either way, the joy of toys remain eternal, and our collective lives are enriched because of it ... Well, for folks who follow my blog about toys, anyways.. heh.

This was my fav giraffe, and I loved twisting the long neck round and around and around … I do not know what became of it, but it remained my fav giraffe toy when I was a youngling. I no longer twist the necks of the toys I own now tho… heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK