Qee x Swarovski Celebrates Michelle Reis with Original Qee Bear

MICHELE-REIS-QEE-02

PRESS: While attending activities in Beijing, Swarovski spokesperson and now designer Michelle Reis was surprised with a mysterious gift, an 8 inch Qee Bear covered in nearly 10,000 various sized Swarovski Elements crystals. The figure was designed with her birth date as well as “JMJ” the children’s charity fund she founded with her husband and son. The Qee also includes design elements such as the “M7 heart” from her Magnificent 7 series of iPhone cases from Play Bling.

MICHELE-REIS-QEE-01

Hong Kong actress and beauty queen Michelle Reis - I will always remember popping in the Wong Kar Wai-directed DVD of "Fallen Angels" for the first time, with my parents sitting behind me, enjoying the celluloid aesthetics (I was an art film nut eons back), until the moment when Michelle was acting out "pleasuring herself" in an emotive sequence … oh the silence was utterly uneasy, and hell I was too gobsmacked to look back at my parents' reactions! … and it was a long sequence too! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK