Sometimes It's Fun To Run With The Pack: 3rd TV Spot for The Expendables 2


The impression and memory of THE EXPENDABLES I have now, are that it was (1) cliched-ridden (2) aged beef-cake-fest (30 cheezy-visuals = that's why they "worked"! (I sure hoped they were intentional from director Sylvester Sallone tho ;p) … and THE EXPENDABLES 2 looks to be as numbingly a view as well.

Sure wish some illustrious folks out there will do a series of 1/6th-figures of these guys and bring about the rival of military-geared folks - hey there Wills, Van-Damme, Chuck Norris for pete's sake! (I think I might have mentioned these before, but it is worth mentioning so folks'll consider making them! LOL)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK