Star Wars Cupcakes & Pastries

STARWARS_CUPCAKES_01

My questions are: (A) Would you pay more money than the price of a regular cupcake to buy these Star Wars-themed yummies? And (B) Would you bite into these cupcakes? Featuring images of SW-based pastries (loads of which I have posted on my Facebook).

STARWARS_CUPCAKES_02
STARWARS_CUPCAKES_04
STARWARS_CUPCAKES_03

And as "charming" as these cakes may be (I really want to bite into them Ewok-cupcakes too MUAHAHAHAHA), I reckon the ultimate pastry HAS to be this Millennium Falcon in chocolate! And the fudge oozing within has GOT to whet some appetites, no? Bon Appetit on a Galaxy Far Far Away, folks!

STARWARS_CUPCAKES_05

SO what are YOU having for desserts after dinner, folks? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK