About Those OMFG! Rotofugi Exclusive Clear Blue Edition


Seems folks on the internets has been going 'ballistic' with their reports of the Rotofugi Exclusive Clear Blue OMFG! figurines, while I was tossing-n-turning in my sleep (different timezones always makes for more "interesting" discoveries once I get online ;p), and I have to say, they do INDEED look utterly charming! Now, THIS is what I'm talking about! And especially apt with the quasi-aquatic Crawdad Kid from our very own Daniel Yu!

Available here priced at US$9.95, this bagged-n-tagged package is limited to 200 sets in this color! Very nice indeed!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK