Be Like Water (Spend Like Water) for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List

KANO_LONGSTREET

TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #10 - Longstreet Edition Dragon King by KaNO x Kuso Vinyl

WHY: I've long wanted and as well resisted purchasing a Dragon King since it was released, and with this Longstreet Edition being the last DK to be released, I knew I had to get it, rather than waiting for it to fall into my lap (which I know will not happen lol). The angular designs and aesthetics by KaNO is distinct and irresistible, IMHO.

To 'celebrate' my recent nomination into the "Best Blog" category in the Designer Toy Awards, I actually bit the bullet and purchased one online where KaNO released his Artist Proofs. Tis all I could "afford" to splurge for now (given that im prepping for the coming STGCC), but I am pretty happy with the purchase nevertheless!

PRODUCT-STATS: Limited to only 75 pieces worldwide, this vinyl toy is available via the Kuso Vinyl booth #4937 at SDCC [BLOGGED]. Purchase the Artist Proof editions here online for US$70.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK