Custom-Feature: SalaX from DON P

SALAX-DON_P_01 SALAX-DON_P_02

A custom commission from a 7" Mascot KidBomber, this custom from Don P was made in the vein of his "apocalypse style", as requested. I personally like it when he works on larger format figures, as the finishing is more detailed and refined, IMHO.
"Finally my wife could make some shots from this one, it was finished a week ago but i am facing some problems with my health. Another one that should stay in my own collection, made it with love for a great collector." ~mentioned Patrick.
Get well soon, dude!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK