Death To The Mouse for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List

GREEN-DEATHEAD-SDCC-03

TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #3 DEATHEAD by David Flores x BIC Plastics

I gagged for the OG-colorway, but when I saw the Green-colorway Deathead and blogged it, the darkened colorway provided it the direness and gloom which appealed to me, moreso than the straightup parodying of the infamous Mouse. I like dire and gloom. I suddenly imagine a hugemongus version of this standing in place of the Statue of Liberty in "Escape from New York", and I like that notion (even tho it exists only in my mindscape)

Limited to only 50pcs and priced at US$100 per, I really do not imagine any left after the show, much less me being able to afford it, and the shipping. Yet another dream dashed … oh heck ...

GREEN-DEATHEAD-SDCC-01
GREEN-DEATHEAD-SDCC-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK