Final Teaser Pic of Robotars//Quiccs Bulletpunk

QUICCS-ROBOTARS

Here is the final teaser pic for the previously featured Robotars//Quiccs Bulletpunk [敵をレイプ] custom toy, and it looks awesome! Keep a look-out for more of his work, and as well a series of TOYSREVIL-exclusive customs for my coming STGCC space! Meanwhile…
"My good friends over at Halimaw! Sculptures O F F I C I A L administered the awesome automotive gold color finish. Full official pics and movie clip to follow really soon! See you this Saturday night at VinylonVinyl Art!" ~mentioned Juanito Maiquez aka QUICCS.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK