Grin Like You Mean It for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List


TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #4 BART GRIN by Ron English

In this regard, I am leaning more towards the purple-colorway exclusive from 3D-Retro, rather than the by-now-cliched regular Simpsons' colorway of red top and blue shorts. I can somehow imagine a domino-mask and cape added on to perhaps envisage a Bartman too!

And a trilogy of GRINS (alongside my existing "Charlie-Brown" GRIN and Star Skull) would indeed make my toy-loving heart smile … and that, is GOLD :)

PRODUCT-STATS: Limited to 200 pieces worldwide, with 50pcs available at SDCC, the 10 tall vinyl is priced at US$120 per [BLOGGED].



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK