KURATAS by Suidobashi Heavy Industry



Fantasy sci-fi is NOW, and for US$1.4 Million you'd be able to buy your own mechanized walker, and even choose your fav colors! The KURATAS is developed by Suidobashi Heavy Industry and stands 13 feet tall, and made it's debut publicly at the recent Wonder Festival in Chiba, Tokyo … and you know what? If I HAD the means to buy one, I would, and customize it and even build my own fantasy hangar to hold it in! Hell, I could even make a series of shows to broadcast, and somehow pay back my "investment" … but then again, if I had me 1.4-mil to spend on a mecha, I sure as heck do not need the recoup, yeh? … and no, the female "pilot" does not come along with the practical mecha … heh.

KURATAS-COLOR
HOW TO RIDE KURATAS:

(Japanese version makes it more intriguing, actually LOL)
KURATAS in action at Wonderfest:

Additional Source: Desmond Chieng

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK