Martin Hsu @ SDCC 2012

MARTIN-HSU-SDCC-01

Check out Martin Hsu's adventures at San Diego Comic-Con, with a slew of images posted here - including his signing snaps, And don't forget that the "official release" for his Dragon Boy toy is on July 23rd via martinhsu.com and VTSS. Thanks for sharing, Martin!
"It was truly an amazing con for me! So thankful Dragon Boy was well received by the public. The response was tremendous and I'm so thankful to have so many good people in my life who support what I do! That includes you! So THANKS!!! :)" ~adds Martin.
MARTIN-HSU-SDCC-02
[Two of my fav Cosplayers at SDCC -"lucky man", this Martin Hsu! MUAHAHAHA]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK