Speedingly Red Driver for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List

TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #7 - DRIVER RED Crappy Cat by VanBeater x Kuso Vinyl

I have become quite a fan of CrappyCat mini figures, ever since reviewing the first series and subsequently having the opportunity to own the CrappyCat.com exclusives, this Driver Red-edition pays homage to the Kamen Rider-concept and is indeed desirable (as desirable as the DKE Exclusive CrapZombies, but I have to choose either, yeah?). If I am ever lucky to own this, I'd debag this dude, and add a cut-red-piece of fabric at it's neck region, to parallel that of a red scarf! And it would be AWESOME! Muahahahahahaha

(Am trying to curb my desires of making up a little motorbike standing m=next to Driver Red, when I know that will never happen and I'll only stress myself about it for years instead lol)

And what an awesome line-up of figures to have as well! I am a "team-builder" after all, and the notions of being able to achieve that with Crappy Cat figures, makes "collecting toys" an exciting and enriching hobby to be had, IMHO :)

PRODUCT-STAT: The 2.75" tall Driver Red CrappyCat by VanBeater is limited to 200pcs worldwide and priced at US$10 per. Available at KusoVinyl booth #4937 [BLOGGED].


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK