Taipei Toy Festival 2012 Opens NOW

TTF2012

The annual Taipei Toy Festival 2012 [www] opens it's doors at 10am on July 5th, and lasts until July 8th. featuring all manner of pop and toy culture products in the Asian regions, and is one of the key events to be had in Asia as well. And while I am unable still to visit them this year, I am hopeful next year will prove fruitful for my desires and wanderlust!

Meanwhile, click HERE to see coverage of the event and what products to look out for on - as covered the TOYSREVIL-blog (I have featured as much as about toys as I could have, given the resources and time), and as well here's a peek at a few booths during set-up night (courtesy of Facebook), which by now should be brightly lit and ready to receive visitors! Enjoy TTF, folks!

TTF2012-SETUP-01
TTF2012-SETUP-02
TTF2012-SETUP-03
TTF2012-SETUP-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK