Toys Seen @ Taipei Toy Festival 2012 (Part Two)

WHAT: Exhibition and display images are starting to hit the internets, for Taipei Toy Festival 2012 [www / July 5-8], and here are snaps swiped from attendees, split into two posts: This post being of toys I have NOT blogged about before, and am seeing the first time, as you are now!

BAD-KIDS-TTF-02
Rockabilly BAD KIDS looking intriguing…
BAD-KIDS-TTF-01 JUNINHO-TTF-02
JUNINHO-TTF-01
JUNINHO figurine looking a mashup between vintage Japanese and Chinese cartoon character...
SICK-TTF
TTF-AWESOME
TTF=AWESOME2
TTF-AAH
WHAT-THE-DEVIL-TTF

DISCLAIMER: I have no tangible information about these toys shown here, but once I gather further info (or if anyone can back me up here), I will update this blog!

Images by Winston Leong
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK