TOYSREVIL Does Custom Toys for STGCC 2012 (F51 @ Artist Alley)

1302feded8d311e183fd123138106140_7

Starting from tomorrow, I would have exactly 31 days to customize the above group of toy figurines for my table at Artist Alley, for the Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con 2012. Why, because I applied for the table as a "toy customizer" instead of as the TOYSREVIL-blog!

The first ever notion of applying for a space at STGCC, was meant to promote the blog with a table and four chairs, and not selling anything else = a straightup write-off of the cost, actually. Then in time, I realized I was insane in the brain to do so (I was lying in hospital bed recovering from Stroke when I decided, embraced by the euphoria of the drugs, no doubt LOL), as I was not swimming in cashmoney and needed to at least make for a viable acceptable "loss" ... (Yes, folks, I paid for my table in full out of my own pocket).

Then when it was time to fill-up the application form, I had then the intention not to have the blog as the forefront, but rather a opportunity to go beyond my current comfort zone, and instead applied as a "toy customizer". And I aim to uphold that deed, showcasing a mix of "old friends" and new recruits :)

STGCC-CUSTOMS

Now, the TOYSREVIL-space will encompass the entire gamut of what my blog is about now: custom exclusive toys with collaborations with artists internationally (promo-blitz to come, folks!), my own custom toys and art, and the (planned) launch of the *I LIKE TOYS* Zine, as well with contributions from international artists and designers. Will a 2 meter x 2 meter space encompass so much awesomeness? I'll be making my darnest sure it does!

TOYSREVIL will be at F51 @ Artist Alley in STGCC 2012 (at the far end of the hall, near the redemption counter).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK