Cherry Bomb by 3A Toys Available only for 3AA (Aug 17-sale)

CHERRY-BOMB-16

And while I've posted an image of Cherry Bomb from 3A Toys before (click HERE to view in full), now comes word that the 1/6 figure will be released alongside Shit Weather Bleak on August 17th @ 9AM Hong Kong time via Bambalandstore.com - but be available only for 3AA Members! Now me, I'd love to go for the 1/1-scaled version Martzz Threea (posted below), but that would be in my dreams, innit? MUAHAHAHAHAHA *wipes-drool*

Cherry Bomb is US$90 listed, which works out to US$76.50 with the 3AA 15% discount - and includes shipping! Wish this would come after September 2nd tho, so I can splurge instead of saving up for STGCC ;p

CHERRY-BOMB-11
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK